Betting

10 Dec: Sports Bet Edge Review

Sports Bet Edge is a betting system developed by Boyd Merkins that claims generate income of up to $1000 per day. What does the product offer? The system claims to provide a strike rate in excess of 80% with no anxiety or stress over your sports bets again. It also offers to teach you the “ins and outs” of sports betting although there is never any mention of what this may be. There is also a “bonus” in…

10 Dec: Cashbacker.com Review

Cashbacker.com is a website that allows users to claim cashback on any bets they make through affiliated betting/gaming websites. What does the product offer? Cashbacker.com claims to offers user “20% cashback every time you play”. This appears to be 20% of whatever you deposit with the online casino or bookmaker. Users are still entitled to all the usual promotions etc. through their chosen online gambling source. There is also a referral scheme that allows you to generate a…

03 Dec: Risk Free Loophole Seminar Review

Risk Free Loopholes is a seminar by Rene Trost that is to be his first in the UK. He will teach users the system he utilises to operate as a “risk-free professional”. What does the product offer? Rene Trost is a professional gambler that claims to have been working successfully in his native Austria for six years successfully. On November 30th Mr. Trost will be hosting a one off seminar at a secret location in Birmingham. The placement…

03 Dec: Jon Williams Betting Review

Jon Williams Betting is a betting system for all weather racing developed by the eponymous Jon Williams. What does the product offer? Jon Williams Betting claims a strike rate of just 23.8% but says that there remains a profit despite the losses as the average BSP (Betfair Starting Price) is 7.05. This allegedly means that any wins should offset the losses made on the other 76.2%. There are actually four different betting services in play here as the…

03 Dec: The Ace System Review

What is the product about? The Ace System is a tennis tipping system provided by Quids In Betting. It is subscriber based and boasts of a strike rate of over 75% What does the product offer? Allegedy created by a bus driver and his friend The Ace System is a smartphone and tablet based subscription tipping service for tennis. It sends you details of games with who they believe you should be backing as chosen by “people who…

03 Dec: Bet Master Review

Bet Master is a subscription based system that claims to be a zero risk horse racing system with minimum expectations being to break even. What does the product offer? The product offers a number of tips (usually 3 or 4) per day that as stated above the creators of the system claim to be “foolproof” and “at worst you will breakeven”.

03 Dec: Secret Tips for Sale Reviews

Secret Tips for Sale is a subscription based email tipping service created by “Maximus – The Great Tipping Detective”. What does the product offer? Secret Tips for Sale offers daily tips along with information on why a given horse has been chosen. The emails also offer advice on staking with bets being graded between 1 and 4 points. Secret Tips for Sale will also supply information on where the best odds are available for the selection.

18 Nov: Winning Trade System Review

Winning Trade System is a stock exchange trading system developed by Jens Clever of Trading Coach LLC. It claims to be able to consistently generate profit by using ratio trading, a technique that the top percentile allegedly use to ensure consistent profit. This is referred to as the SFW system (small frequent wins). What does the product offer? According to the marketing material Winning Trade System comes in the form of 16 instructional videos that will teach you…

18 Nov: Premier Grand Service Review

Premier Grand is a tipping service provided by Tony Evans and Perpetual Publications Ltd. It is subscription based with “2-3 good bets per week with a 45% – 50% success rate”. What does the product offer? The product offers its users tips based on form analysis. Tips are not sent out daily as the creator of the system prefers only to offer when he believes himself to be certain of an outcome. That having been said, as mentioned…

08 Nov: Delay, React, Trade Review Canonburypublishing.com

Delay, React, Trade is a Betfair bet trading system developed by Clive Keeling of Canonbury Publishing. He is also the editor of What Really Wins Money. What does the product offer? Delay, React, Trade provides its subscribers with the knowledge of Mr. Keeling and his system. This comes in the form of an instructional manual (The Secrets of DRT Trading) and a “30 day hassle free guarantee”. On top of this you are provided with 60 days of…