Reviews

20 May: Taming the Dragon Review

Taming the Dragon is a new product created by Amy Harrop in which she claims that she will show users various methods and techniques to help in writing your own ebooks. What does the product offer? According to Amy Harrop, using Taming the Dragon is the first step in creating your own publishing empire and that you’ll never struggle with content creation again. Obviously things that have been written to appeal to any writer who is struggling to…

18 May: The Offline Auction Secret Review

The Offline Auction Secret is a new product from Patricia Higgins which is marketed by Oliver Goehler that shows you how to profit online from offline auctions. What does the product offer? According to Patricia Higgins, The Offline Auction Secret is a comprehensive guide that allows users to start profiting from offline auctions. The sales material for The Offline Auction Secret is very much typical of a release from Oliver Goehler and doesn’t really do anything at all…

05 May: The Missing System Review Streetwise News Product

The Missing System is a new product from Streetwise Publications in which the creator, Matt Smith claims to share his top secret blackjack betting strategy. What does the product offer? According to the sales material for The Missing System, by buying into the system you are getting access to a seemingly unlimited stream of income through one of the Nation’s favourite casino games, blackjack. In terms of what you can actually expect to get, The Missing System comes…

09 Apr: Qualscan Software/Penny Share Letter Review

Qualscan Software/Penny Share Letteris a product from Sean Keyes that is being marketed by Agora Lifestyles that claims to be able to identify good investments from the bad. What does the product offer? According to the sales material, Qualscan Software is able to eliminate “over 98% of bad companies” leaving you with just the profitable 2%. This culling is so extreme that Sean Keyes says that from 40,000 stocks, you will be left with just 50 options.

30 Mar: Operation 10K Review

Operation 10K is a new product form Matthew Neer and Desmond Ong that they say will allow users to “supercharge” their affiliate marketing business. What does the product offer? Described as an “avant-garde” system in the headlines Operation 10K is actually an internet marketing system that allegedly requires just 4 steps in order to get you started driving traffic to your website or affiliate link.

27 Mar: Short Books Empire Review

Short Books Empire is a new product from Alessandro Zamboni and Neil Day in which the pair claim that they can show you how to become a success on Amazon’s Kindle store without any real hard work. What does the product offer? Alessandro Zamboni and Neil Day have a history of putting out products related to Amazon and the Kindle Store with Short Books Empire being the newest in line. Where Short Books Empire differs from other products…

19 Mar: Youzign Review

Youzign is a new product from Bertrand Diouly and Martin Crumlish that offers users a massive number of graphic design options as well as training on selling them. What does the product offer? In terms of what Youzign actually is, it’s a massive number of different templates and graphical components that users can use to create their own graphics. Bertrand Diouly and Marting Crumlish are touting Youzign as not just being able to be used by you, but…

17 Mar: Own Brand Empire Review Oliver Goehler

Own Brand Empire is the newest product to launch from Mark ‘The Lazy B’ and Oliver Goehler that claims to be able to show you how to create your own online business selling own branded products. What does the product offer? Own Brand Empire is a rather comprehensive package that according to Mark The Lazy B and Oliver Goehler will allow you insight into “the best internet business there is”. The “big one” that changes everything for you….

16 Mar: Pro Styler Theme Evo Review

Pro Styler Theme Evo is a WordPress theme from Michael Formby that he says will allow internet markets to quickly and easily create quality WordPress websites. What does the product offer? The sales material for Pro Styler Theme Evo rather surrounds the whole thing with fanfare with Michael Formby saying that it is “the most flexible, advanced-yet-easy, drag and drop theme”. He also goes on to lambast “buggy, none responsive and over complicated” themes.

11 Mar: EZCashWorld Review

EZCashWorld is a product from Julia Williams that the copy claims will provide you with a complete internet business in a box that you can use to start making instant profits. What does the product offer? The copy for EZCashWorld makes it sound like you are getting a lot of bang for your buck however I am not entirely convinced about this fact for a number of different reasons. In terms of what you can expect from EZCashWorld,…